Adaptations Job Program
The mission of the CSN Employment Services is to work with adults of all abilities, including those with developmental and/or learning disabilities, to maximize their highest level of vocational independence, from work-readiness opportunities to job development and, ultimately, integrated employment.
The mission of the Adaptations Job Program is to work with adults with all abilities, including those with developmental and/or learning disabilities, to maximize their highest level of vocational independence, from work-readiness opportunities to job development and, ultimately, integrated employment. We are unique because we are part of a larger supportive community, the Adaptations community, which allows us to take a holistic approach to job development, intertwining social, recreational, and vocational goals. We support participants by embracing individuality with the understanding that the better you know yourself and your behaviors, the more informed and productive your career search, placement, and future will be.
Join our community of employers, partners, and supporters! There are lots of ways to get involved:
- Not sure if you have a job opportunity for one of our candidates? Allow us to assist in customizing a job. We can assist in lightening the load of current employees.
- Bring your expertise and volunteer with us. We welcome guest speakers who can share their insight on the workplace and the hiring process.
- Invite us into your workplace to learn about interviewing, onboarding, and working with colleagues with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Spread the word about our program to personal and professional connections who may be interested in getting involved.
- Our partnerships improve workplace culture and have been known to boost employee morale.
- Make a gift! Our services are only possible with the support of generous donors like you.
The Adaptations Job Program is designed to help Adaptations participants succeed in jobs and internship opportunities. We offer workshops and support both for participants who are looking for jobs and those who are interested in maintaining employment.
Are you an Adaptations member seeking 1:1 support in navigating a path to employment? Are you currently working but want to update your skill set and resume? The Adaptations Job Program will be offering highly individualized 1:1 coaching sessions geared toward overcoming the barriers that may be interfering with finding and/or keeping a job. Sample sessions include working on executive functioning skills (organization, time management, etc.), social skills, networking, and stress management. Meetings may also consist of intensive interview preparation and practice. Emphasis is placed on self-awareness with the goal of helping participants reach their highest level of independence. Coaching sessions are collaborative and interactive.
Initial 1:1 coaching sessions must be purchased in a package of 3 for $210.
Sessions are scheduled as per staff availability.
Additional single sessions are $75 each.
On-the-job coaching sessions are $100 each.
This service is based on coach availability.