A partnership of Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan and Breastlink New York, this innovative program is designed to share the latest in health and wellness programs, while also bringing complementary care to those living with breast cancer. Based on scientific findings about the importance of a plant-based diet and regular exercise for healing, our robust program includes a range of classes, lectures, and events. Topics include nutrition, massage, yoga, and aerobics, all of which have been shown to help with the side effects of cancer and boost healing.
To be placed on our email list, please click here and make sure to check off Cancer Care in the list of options.
As a leader in breast care, Breastlink New York's goal is to provide complete and total care to all of their patients—from initial screening to the successful completion of treatment. Breastlink breast health experts thoroughly assess each breast cancer patient’s diagnosis to ensure a custom, individualized treatment plan is presented.
Free Cancer Care Exercise Classes
- Sundays, 3-4:15 pm: Yoga 4 Cancer
- Mondays, 6:15-7:30 pm: Yoga for Cancer Care
- Tuesdays, 4-5:15 pm: Nia Moving to Heal for Women Living with Cancer
- Wednesdays, noon-1 pm: Moving for Life
- Thursdays, 10-11 am: Ai Chi Renewal Program for Women Living with Cancer
- Thursdays, 3-4:30 pm: Yoga for Men Who Are Cancer Survivors
- Thursdays, 6:45-8 pm: Healing Yoga for Women Living with Cancer
- Saturdays, 11 am-noon: Moving for Life: Gentle Cardio Workout
Broadway's Best for Breast Cancer
On Monday, October 26, join Broadway star Mandy Gonzalez (Hamilton, Wicked, and In the Heights) and Caroline Kohles for a continuation of our virtual series celebrating life and fostering learning. Meet Mandy's friends and fellow Broadway performers from the comfort of your own home and watch them perform. Hear top health and wellness experts discuss how life is affected during and after cancer and have your questions answered too. Sponsored by Breastlink NY, a comprehensive breast cancer care practice in Manhattan. It is endorsed by JCC community partners Sharsheret, The Nia Technique and the American Cancer Society. RSVP here!