Community Memberships (Virtual)
The Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan is a community center in the truest sense. We are a home to broadly diverse members, with programs designed for young families through seniors, from arts and culture to health and wellness, adult learning, and social networking, among myriad others. Welcome home!
Community Membership (Virtual) Benefits
- Free or discounted access to the Virtual JCC slate of programs in the areas of arts and culture, fitness and wellness, Jewish life, film, children and families, special needs, 20s + 30s, and more.
- Up to 50% discount on fees for general JCC programs and events, invitations to exhibits and performances, access to members-only programs, and priority registration (virtual and onsite)
- Special reduced rate access to Group Fitness classes with purchase of Single-, 10- or 20-JCC Class Passes (virtual and onsite)
- Discounted member rates on virtual/onsite private services (please inquire; email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complimentary courtesy adult reservation for the Fitness Center or Pool
- Discounts at the JCC's Neighborhood Partners
- Access to the rooftop playground, Makom meditation space, The Belda K. and Marcel Lindenbaum Library, the Beit Midrash, The Amy and Larry Robbins Parent Resource Center, and The Rachel and Joseph Nash Older Adult Center (currently on pause)
- In person: visit the Membership Office in our lobby
- By phone: call us at 646.505.5700 to discuss the details of your membership; or
- Online: purchase here (Community Annual Memberships only)