Infants + Young Children FAQs + Policies
Summer and fall Family Life registration is underway! Check out our programs here
Fall 2022 Holiday Closure Schedule
There will be no classes on the following dates:
- Mon, Sep 26-Tue, Sep 27: Rosh Hashanah
- Wed, Oct 5: Yom Kippur
- Mon, Oct 10-Tue, Oct 11: Sukkot
- Mon, Oct 17: Shemini Atzeret
- Tue, Oct 18: Simchat Torah
- Wed, Nov 23 (After-School Only): Thanksgiving
- Thu, Nov 24-Sun, Nov 27: Thanksgiving
- Wed, Dec 21-Mon, Jan 2: Winter Break
Infants + Young Children Make-up Policy
Each registrant is eligible for up to two make-up classes per semester; see separate swim policy below. Make-ups are subject to availability and are not transferable to another season. Please be in touch with the following people to schedule make-up classes:
- Music, Dance, Art, and My Little Clubhouse - Nick Goutman, email@example.com, 646.505.4459
- Sports - Coach Andrea, firstname.lastname@example.org, 646.505.5735
- Art + Cooking - Nick Goutman, email@example.com, 646.505.4459
Swim Make-up Policy
We are happy to offer one swim make-up per session to each swimmer. Make-up classes are based on available space. Thank you for understanding that we cannot accommodate exceptions due to the volume of JCC swim program participants and the class capacity/health & safety standards we maintain. To explore make-up class options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo + Video Policy
The Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan and/or its agents may record and/or photograph performances and classes for archival or other purposes, including promotion. Such recording and/or photographing may include audience pictures or class participants. Your attendance and/or participation shall be deemed your consent to appear in such programs and/or photographs without compensation.
Multiple Class Discount Policy
Sign one child up for two or more season-long classes per semester and receive $50 off the second class (and any additional classes). This offer is for the same child, in the same semester. Please note: Cooking, and Pre-Nursery programs are excluded.
If both twins are registering for the same class and section, the second twin gets 10% off the class.