The JCC encourages you to review the guidelines here to see if you qualify to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in New York State. We anticipate that all adults 16 and older will soon become eligible. Please fill out this form if you would like to request 1-on-1 assistance from one of our trained volunteers regarding the vaccine appointment process.
Apthorp/JCC Vaccine Clinic: Saturdays + Sundays
The Apthorp Pharmacy will be running a vaccine clinic in the JCC's lobby on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am-4 pm now through Memorial Day weekend (possibly longer). Appointments will be handled by Apthorp; they will be offering the Moderna vaccine. To get on the Apthorp's wait list, please visit this link. Apthorp will reach out with you directly to schedule an appointment.
NYC Vaccine Command Center: nyc.gov/vcc
DOHMH vaccine website: nyc.gov/covidvaccine
For groups eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine: nyc.gov/covid-19-vaccine-eligibility
Vaccine Fact Sheet: "What New Yorkers Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines"
Vaccine Aggregator Websites
New York City and New York State Vaccine Portals
- New York City Vaccine Provider Map: http://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/
- New York City Health and Hospitals Vaccine Appointment Website: https://covid19.nychealthandhospitals.org/COVIDVaxEligibility
- New York City Department of Health Vaccine Appointment Website: https://vaccinepod.nyc.gov/
- New York State Vaccine Appointment Website: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
- New York State COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline: 1.833.NYS.4.VAX (1.833.697.4829)
Hospital Vaccine Appointments
- ZocDoc: https://www.zocdoc.com
- MyChart – used by doctors and hospitals for patient information: https://Mychart.com/loginSignup/ –Enter New York as city (or whatever is appropriate)
- Washington Heights Armory Vaccine Appointment Website: the appointment site for New York Presbyterian, Weill Cornell and Columbia Hospitals patients, but is open to everyone in NYC. Gives priority to people from certain Upper Manhattan and Bronx zip codes. Only people eligible by age (currently 50+) or with health issues/comorbidities may make appointments: https://vaccinetogetherny.org/Pages/default.aspx
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/covid19vac
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/vaccine/
- Costco: https://book-costcopharmacy.appointment-plus.com/ctj1j29g/?&e_id=5071#/
- Rite Aid: https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
- Joseph's Pharmacy: https://www.Josephspharmacy.com
- Wellness Pharmacy: https://wellnesspharmacy72.com
- Apthorp Pharmacy: https://apthorprx.com/
Phone Numbers for Scheduling Vaccine Appointments
- Dial 311
- New York City Dept of Aging - 212-244-6496
- New York City Managed Vaccine Sites - 1-877-VAX-4NYC (1-877-829-4692)
- New York State Managed Vaccine Sites - 1-833-NYS-4VAX (1-833-697-4829)
Transportation to Vaccination Appointments
The following resources apply to those that cannot use public transportation, cannot use private transportation, and cannot rely on friends or family members for transport. You must already have a vaccine appointment before scheduling transportation.
If you already use Access-a-Ride, you can schedule transportation to your appointment as you normally would.
Otherwise, anyone else can call:
Metropolitan Transportation Authority Access-A-Ride
Phone Number: 718.393.4999
Business Hours: Daily: 7 am-5 pm
Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours. Automated assistance is also available in Spanish. If you get a busy signal, call 877.337.2017.
If you have Medicaid-provided transportation, you can use your usual contact number to schedule transport. Alternatively, you can call Medicaid Transportation Management.
Phone Number: 844.666.6270
Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
If you are homebound or need an ambulette, you can schedule free transport with Hunter Ambulettes.
Phone Number: 718.991.2211
Business Hours: Daily: 7 am-7 pm
If you are 65 or older and meet all of the criteria, but do not qualify for the programs above, you can schedule a free ride with Curb. When scheduling your appointment, you must indicate that you are getting a vaccine. Curb will confirm that your destination is a valid vaccination site, and your ride will be scheduled for free.
Phone Number: 646.349.0289
Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week