Vaccine Appointment Information Sessions
Thu, Mar 4, 5-6 pm, Free
Fri, Mar 5, 2-3 pm, Free
To reserve your spot, click here.
The Vaccine: Facts and Information
Mon, Mar 8, noon-1 pm, Free
We are in an important moment in the current public health emergency and are committed to making sure all New Yorkers have the information they need to make informed decisions about the COVID-19 vaccine. We invite you to join us for “An Introduction to the COVID-19 Vaccine: A Guided Dialogue with the NYC Department of Health." To reserve your spot, click here.
COVID-19 Vaccination Support Request
Please fill out this form if you would like to request 1-on-1 assistance regarding the vaccine appointment process.
NYC Vaccine Command Center: nyc.gov/vcc
DOHMH vaccine website: nyc.gov/covidvaccine
Vaccine site locations for eligible New Yorkers: vaccinefinder.nyc.gov
Vaccine appointment phone number: 877-VAX-4NYC
Vaccine Fact Sheet: "What New Yorkers Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines"
Vaccine Aggregator Websites
New York City and New York State Vaccine Portals
- New York City Vaccine Provider Map: http://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/
- New York City Health and Hospitals Vaccine Appointment Website: https://covid19.nychealthandhospitals.org/COVIDVaxEligibility
- New York City Department of Health Vaccine Appointment Website: https://vaccinepod.nyc.gov/
- New York State Vaccine Appointment Website: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
Hospital Vaccine Appointments
- ZocDoc: https://www.zocdoc.com
- MyChart – used by doctors and hospitals for patient information: https://Mychart.com/loginSignup/ –Enter New York as city (or whatever is appropriate)
- Washington Heights Armory Vaccine Appointment Website: the appointment site for New York Presbyterian, Weill Cornell and Columbia Hospitals patients but is open to everyone in NYC. Gives priority to people from certain Upper Manhattan and Bronx zip codes. https://vaccinetogetherny.org/Pages/default.aspx
- Walgreens (Only 65+): https://www.walgreens.com/covid19vac
- Costco (Only 65+): https://book-costcopharmacy.appointment-plus.com/ctj1j29g/?&e_id=5071#/
- Rite Aid (Only 65+): https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
- Joseph's Pharmacy (Only 65+): https://www.Josephspharmacy.com
- Wellness Pharmacy (Only 65+): https://wellnesspharmacy72.com
- Apthorp Pharmacy (Only 65+): https://apthorprx.com/
Phone Numbers for Scheduling Vaccine Appointments
- Dial 311
- New York City Dept of Aging - 212-244-6496
- New York City Managed Vaccine Sites - 1-877-VAX-4NYC (1-877-829-4692)
- New York State Managed Vaccine Sites - 1-833-NYS-4VAX (1-833-697-4829)
Transportation to Vaccination Appointments
The following resources apply to those that cannot use public transportation, cannot use private transportation, and cannot rely on friends or family members for transport. You must already have a vaccine appointment before scheduling transportation.
If you already use Access-a-Ride, you can schedule transportation to your appointment as you normally would.
Otherwise, anyone else can call:
Metropolitan Transportation Authority Access-A-Ride
Phone Number: 718.393.4999
Business Hours: Daily: 7 am-5 pm
Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours. Automated assistance is also available in Spanish. If you get a busy signal, call 877.337.2017.
If you have Medicaid-provided transportation, you can use your usual contact number to schedule transport. Alternatively, you can call Medicaid Transportation Management.
Phone Number: 844.666.6270
Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
If you are homebound or need an ambulette, you can schedule free transport with Hunter Ambulettes.
Phone Number: 718.991.2211
Business Hours: Daily: 7 am-7 pm
If you are 65 or older and meet all of the criteria, but do not qualify for the programs above, you can schedule a free ride with Curb. When scheduling your appointment, you must indicate that you are getting a vaccine. Curb will confirm that your destination is a valid vaccination site, and your ride will be scheduled for free.
Phone Number: 646.349.0289
Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week