Health and Safety Protocols for film programs
Masks/face coverings must be worn at all times in all areas of the JCC (including on the roof), and guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines (remain 6 feet apart from those around you), as well as other health and safety protocols outlined below.
Please abide by JCC staff instructions at all times, and ask a staff member if you need help or guidance.
Before the event, you will receive an email with a link to a health declaration in which you’ll be required to answer questions related to your health status, and acknowledge the risks associated with visiting the JCC.
You’ll need to complete this declaration on the day of the event before your arrival, and display the confirmation on your phone when you check in at the JCC. If you purchase a Pair ticket, both members of your party need to complete the health declaration form.
To complete the health declaration and waiver, click here.
To view a sample declaration and waiver, click here.
Arriving at the JCC
- All attendees will enter through the JCC’s Amsterdam Avenue door.
- Masks are required for entry and at all times in the building.
- Please bring a JCC ID (or other valid photo ID) and proof of your reservation, which can be displayed on your phone.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to take a contactless temperature scan.
- If your temperature is above 100.4 you will not be allowed to attend the event.
- A JCC Staff Member will check your ticket and your health declaration for the event and direct you to the appropriate floor via the designated elevator cars.
- Once you arrive at the JCC, you must stay on the floor designated for the event (the rooftop).
- There is an accessible bathroom available. You may also use the bathrooms in the lobby prior to going up to the roof.
- At the end of the event, please remain in your seat(s) until an usher tells you to go to an elevator.
Click here for the JCC's policy for dealing with suspected COVID-19 cases.
Unless specified otherwise, film programs will take place on the rooftop. In the event of inclement weather, events will be moved indoors in the JCC. If you are not comfortable attending an indoor event, you may request a refund from email@example.com.